Titletown Drones will be set up in the exhibition hall at the WI Chiefs of Police Summer Training Conference in Green Bay.
When: Monday August 2nd from 9:00AM to 5:00 PM , Tuesday August 3rd from 9:00AM to 3:30PM
Where: Booth KI Convention Center, Exhibition Hall, Booth 417
Titletown Drones LLC provides equipment, training, and consulting services for public safety agencies. Whether your agency is new to drones or you already have an established program, Titletown Drones is here to help.
The founder of Titletown Drones, Bill Bongle is a 29-year police veteran and technology consultant, rising to the rank of Captain before retiring from the Green Bay Police Department in 2015. As an authorized dealer of the major brands of drones and accessories, Titletown Drones has become the go-to source for public safety agencies. We have served hundreds of police, fire and government agencies throughout the Midwest. Whatever your budget, we will work to find the best solution for you and your agency.
Why purchase your equipment from Titletown Drones?
- Owned and Operated by a Retired Law Enforcement Officer
- Authorized Enterprise Dealer of the major brands such as DJI, Autel, Fox Fury Lighting
- One-stop shopping for equipment and training
- A great reputation for outstanding customer service
- Rapid delivery of necessities such as batteries and propellers
- Wisconsin-based small business and approved vendor by the State of Wisconsin
- Knowledgeable about the products we sell
- Ongoing customer support
- In business since 2015
- Net 30 terms available for preapproved government agencies
Live demonstrations August 2,3
Please stop by our display for live demonstrations of the latest public safety drones and thermal imaging systems.
- DJI Enterprise Advanced (high resolution thermal)
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom
- Autel Evo 2 Dual (high resolution thermal)
- Exolander Searchlight and Payload Delivery Systems
- DJI Mini 2 Tactical Scout Package (for indoor searches)
- DJI Mavic Air 2
- Tactical Electronic Distraction Device T.E.D.D.
- Strobe lights for nighttime operations
We will answer your questions and provide custom quotes based on your needs. We also have some great deals on some used equipment.
Get Your Pilots FAA Certified!
Titletown Drones offers a 1-day training program to help you get your program off the ground. FAA regulations require that a person operating a drone for purposes other than recreation possess a Remote Pilot Airman Certificate. This requires your pilots to pass an aeronautical knowledge exam at an FAA approved testing center (commonly referred to as the Part 107 Exam). This 1-day training will help your pilots prepare for and pass the FAA’s Remote Pilot Exam. An online option is also available. Contact me for available dates and locations or if you are interested in hosting this training at your agency.