Autel Robotics has announced the release of the new Autel Evo 2 Enterprise series (version. 2). The Enterprise drones will be equipped with a smart controller, swappable accessories including a searchlight, speaker, strobe and an optional RTK module. Each of these systems includes a ruggedized case. There are 3 versions available: the Pro 6K, the 640T (Infiray) Radiometric Thermal and the Dual (FLIR) Radiometric bundle. See pricing below.
Here are a few new updates to the Evo 2 Enterprise over the previous Evo 2:
- Improved video transmission system, dual band 2.4 and 5.8 ghz
- Swappable accessories, searchlight, speaker and strobe
- Addition of an ADSB receiver. This allows you to detect manned aircraft in your area.
- Upgraded motors and larger propellers. This will increase flight time to up to 42 minutes and increase payload capacity.
- Upgraded carbon fiber arms for increased strength and durability.
Titletown Drones is authorized dealer, owned by Bill Bongle, a retired police captain. I serve public safety agencies and commercial clients throughout the US.
Video: Unboxing and Walkthrough
The new Autel Smart Controller is also included. The 2000 NIT Screen allows you to see your display in full sunlight.
The Evo 2 Enterprise will also be equipped with an ADSB receiver so you can detect and monitor the position of manned aircraft.
- When will these be shipping?
- Best information we have right now is within a few weeks (from September 1, 2021). As I receive more information, I will update the estimated availability date.
- What is included in each bundle?
- See below
- Will RTK be a separate version or a module added to this one?
- It will be an add-on module that can be purchased separately. As soon as it is available, preorder information will be updated on this website.
- Are the drones V1 or V2?
- These are all V2. They will be compatible with the V2 smart controller and the V2 Live Deck (No ETA on these yet).
Autel Evo 2 Pro 6k Enterprise Bundle: $3,750
Autel Evo 2 640T (Infiray) Enterprise Bundle: $8,700
*This is the unit I am recommending to public safety agencies.
Autel Evo 2 Dual (FLIR) Radiometric Enterprise Bundle: $12,300
This is the unit I recommend for industrial applications who require an American made sensor and reports compiled with FLIR tools software.
If you would like to know more or are interested in preordering, please contact me by completing the form below: