The CZI LP12 is an add on accessory for the DJI M30 series aircraft. The LP12 adds additional capabilities including a powerful, focussed beam searchlight and an incredible megaphone which will broadcast your voice or a prerecorded message.
The searchlight can be powered on and off remotely as well as adjusting the intensity of the light.
Everything you need is included in the kit. It will take only a few minutes to setup and attach to your DJI M30 aircraft.
See my video demonstration here:
You can order the CZI LP12 from Titletown Drones, an authorized dealer. Just contact me by completing the form below for an official quote or to place an order.
CZI LP12 Searchlight/Speaker Combo (firmware update procedure)
- Make sure the DJI M30 aircraft is on the latest firmware.
- Disconnect the LP12 from the PSDK port on the M30 drone.
- Download the firmware for the CZI LP12 from this link: The latest version I have is V03.01.03.08
- Connect the camera by the Micro USB to a computer (DO NOT power the searchlight from the drone).
- Once your PC recognizes it as an external drive then move the “.BIN” file to the ROOT of the drive. If there is another version of the firmware on the root drive you can erase that.
- You may remove the searchlight from the PC and then connect the searchlight to the drone PSDK port on the M30 aircraft and turn it on. It will play a sound letting you know that it is performing an update and then once it is done it will tell you that PSDK is connected.