Interested in Drones? Start Here!
Are considering buying a drone but don’t know what to buy? Have you recently purchased a drone but would like to know more? Where can you legally fly your drone? What are the rules? If you’ve asked yourself these questions, this class is a great place to start.
We’ve all had to start somewhere and I’ve been where you are. I’ve developed this class for newcomers who need some help and advice in getting started. I’ll provide you with a comprehensive introduction to drones that will help you make informed decisions as you move forward with this exciting technology.
This is a 2.5-hour class which covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of drones and unmanned flight
- Overview of the current technology on the market (Numerous drones will be available for you to see and interact with)
- The most common causes of crashes and how to avoid them
- Drone rules and regulations
What are the instructor’s qualifications?
I’m a retired police captain with over 30 years experience in public safety. I am a professional training consultant who has delivered training programs and conference presentations across the US and the UK. I know how to explain and deliver complex information in a way that is easy to understand and remember. Read my profile on Linked-In
- 30 Year Police Veteran
- 18 years experience as a public safety trainer
- Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
- Bachelors Degree, Concordia University
- Own and operate the only drone repair center in the State of Wisconsin
- Founder of the Green Bay Area Drone User Group
- Authorized DJI reseller
- Licensed retailer by the State of Wisconsin
- Developed and delivered drone training programs to hundreds of police and public safety officials across the nation
What does it cost?
The fee for this training program is $49. Children 14 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult with paid admission. Limit one free admittance per paid adult.)
Cash, checks, PayPal and all major credit cards are accepted.
1921 Airport Drive Green Bay, WI
Classes are held quarterly. The next class will be held in spring of 2020. Sign up below to be notified of the next class.