The EVO Max 4T brings powerful technologies and advanced autonomy to users. Featuring the new Autonomy Engine, EVO Max 4T assesses complex environments to create real-time 3D flight paths for unparalleled obstacle avoidance. Advanced sensors make flight in GPS-unavailable areas possible and the incredible new thermal payload unlocks new object identification and tracking scenarios. With a foldable, weather-resistant design, the EVO Max 4T is as portable as it is capable. EVO Max 4T is the only commercial drone that combines traditional binocular vision systems and millimeter wave radar technology. This allows the EVO Max 4T’s onboard Autel Autonomy Engine to perceive objects down to 0.5 inches, eliminating blind spots, and enabling operation in night and/or rainy conditions.
- Skylink 3.0 is a system featuring 6 antennas, 4 frequency bands, AES-256 encryption, and optional 4G integration to provide users with the most advanced flight capabilities ever in an EVO.
- The EVO Max 4T uses advanced flight control modules and algorithms specially designed to counter RFI, EMI, and GPS spoofing. This enables the users to fly confidently near power lines, critical structures, and in complex areas.
- The new A-Mesh system enables drone-to-drone autonomous communication, connection, and collaboration.
- The EVO Max 4T can communicate seamlessly with other drones in the vicinity, unlike a traditional chain structure. If a single drone fails or exits unexpectedly, the entire system will independently self-organize and continue to relay critical information.
- With A-Mesh, multiple aircrafts in the vicinity can act as relay points to greatly improve BVLOS operation effectiveness.
- Communication nodes can be placed statically on hills or poles to provide full coverage to an area, or a swarm of drones can provide mobile communication points to extend the coverage of the entire group.
- Multiple drones can be controlled autonomously by 1 pilot or by a group of pilots simultaneously with or without LTE coverage.
- The 4T payload integrates wide-angle, zoom, and thermal cameras with a laser rangefinder to meet a wide-range of workflow requirements.
- Zoom Camera: Supports for 8K 10x optical zoom, and 160x hybrid zoom with clear details on targets up to 1.24 miles away
- Wide Camera: A 50MP camera with the next generation of Moonlight Algorithm 2.0 boosts post processing and allows the pilot to capture crisp, detailed images in low-light environments.
- Thermal camera: Equipped with 640×512 high-resolution thermal imaging camera, 30 fps, and 16x digital zoom Laser Rangefinder: Tap a target to get the coordinates and altitude rapidly from up to 0.75 miles away.
- The Autel Enterprise App is built from the ground up for industrial applications and features a brand-new interface for simple, efficient operation. Additional features and semi-autonomous modes maximize the EVO Max 4T’s mission capability.
- 3D Map Planning: Plan, create, and execute a 3D waypoint mission plan on a 3D map.
- Mission Reproduction: With this feature activated, fly a manual or semi- autonomous mission, or string multiple missions together. The EVO Max 4T will automatically
- Quick Mission: Temporary quick missions can be created while executing other missions, and multiple sub-missions can be stacked for enhanced flexibility.
- Privacy protection: Data involving user and aircraft information, including flight logs, locations, and account information can only be physically accessed via the aircraft locally.
- Encrypted Data Storage: Supports AES-256 encryption* for photos, videos, and flight logs, are password-protected.
- The Autel SDK developer platform is open to the world, helping developers and partners reduce software and hardware development costs and jointly create a new industry ecosystem.
Evo Max 4T Bundle: $8,999
Additional batteries: $319
NET 30 terms available for reapproved government agencies
Contact me for a custom quote: